WHAT WE OFFER
NATIONAL HUMANITARIAN STAFF
- 4 day CBR training delivered in-country in English (French and Arabic training delivery available soon)
- Following the training, 12 months of ongoing support via the Monthly Calls and the Mobile App.
- Tailored programmes for national staff are available upon request
- Intensive support for international aid workers before, during or following their deployment.
- We offer the 4-day Contemplative Based Resilience (CBR) training in the context of restful and restorative retreats, taking place across Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
- 12 months of ongoing support, via the Monthly Calls and the Mobile App.
Tailored support for NGOs & UN agencies
- 4-day intensive training and ongoing support to both field and HQ based staff. We can also provide condensed 1 day initiatives covering a large number of staff at one time, if preferred.
- We can help to enhance your organisational culture through tailored work with senior staff and directors focusing on mindful approaches to management and leadership, as well as input to staff care policies. This can be offered both in-house and on a retreat basis.
- We are open to acting as an implementing partner on grant funded programmes, to provide staff resilience support through the CBR training.
RESEARCH & ACADEMIA
Partnering to grow the evidence base
- What are the key sources and determinants of stress amongst humanitarian aid workers?
- What is the medium to long term impact of the CBR methodology on aid workers?
- What is the relationship between staff wellbeing and key organisational outcomes including HR expenditure and turnover rates?
The CBR Project is the signature programme under Garrison Institute International, which manages Garrison's non-US based programmes.
For CBR programming in the USA, please visit the Garrison Institute USA website.