We participated in the 'Mind the Mind Now' Conference on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Amsterdam, hosted by the Government of the Netherlands. CBR's Managing Director, Chris Hoffman, also made keynote speeches on the topic of staff support and resilience...
On Tuesday 22nd October, CBR hosted a Hague Talks Event on the theme of resilience in the humanitarian sector. Local and international aid workers discussed their experiences, as well as acclaimed Neuropsychiatrist and Author Dr Dan Siegel, who shared his perspectives...
The CBR Training provided a good opportunity to take the pulse of the humanitarian environment in the region and to check in with how the people at the forefront of the response were faring.
- Humanitarian Conferences
- Hague Talks Event
- EXTRA: Leadership Retreat at 23/10
- The Cultural Dimension of Mindfulness Practice – what works and how?
- CBR Training Retreat – KENYA
- Seminar: Cultivating Resilience
- Book ‘Real Love’ translated in Arabic
- Practical Stress Management training in Jordan
- New Team Members
The CBR Project is the signature programme under Garrison Institute International, which manages Garrison's non-US based programmes.
For CBR programming in the USA, please visit the Garrison Institute USA website.